T-Rex Anatomy 1:12 Scale Maquette
The Tyrannosaurus Rex, king of dinosaurs, is the iconic centerpiece of Jurassic Park. ECC is proud to launch this 1:12 Scale T-Rex Anatomy in honor of the 30th anniversary of the original movie.
With hands-on access to museum castings of original T-Rex fossils and the help of an anatomist, ILM artist Bitan has faithfully recreated the T-Rex musculature. The T-Rex is built to stand in an anatomically correct position matching ECC’s previous T-Rex maquette.
· Approximately 17.8 inches (45 cm)in height.
· Approximately 39.5 inches(100 cm)in width.
· Approximately 13.8 inches(35 cm) in depth.
· Cast in a high-quality translucent resin for a life-like skin effect.
· Handmade glass eyes.
· Attractive museum style display base.
· Each Certificate of Authenticity Plaque is signed by Bitan.
Item Number: 18540
Estimated Shipping date: 2023 Q4
Limited in production to 99 pieces worldwide!
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE: $1,280.00USD
Item Status: PRE-ORDER
Pre-Order Deadline: July 7th, 2023
The PRE-ORDER may be closed without prior notice once we reach our edition size.
*IMPORTANT* Whether we reach our edition size or not on the cutoff date of July 7th 2023 the pre-order window will be permanently closed at midnight. There will be no more editions made. We will not do a second run, so don't miss out!